ANOTHER DAY CLOSER, BUT WHO’S COUNTING
Another day without yoga because I slept about 11 hours until close to noon again. I did less than nothing before going to school and that was fine because that was exactly what I felt like doing.
I really hate this feeling in my head that it’s so heavy. So much of my body aches. If I had a normal job, I’d call in sick. But, because there are only 3 teachers, I’d rather go to school and infect the kids.
The class who I gave the silent treatment to last week was good again for the 2nd class in a row. I’m shocked. Now if they could only learn English.
I was looking at the kids closely today and I’m sure I’ll miss a lot of them. At least for a minute or two. And when Kelly makes a stupid comment about anything, I can just ignore it and not be bothered by it. It’s wonderful.
The agency that placed me here called last night to see why I wanted to quit. I think it was her plan to try and get me to stay. I told her that I didn’t like elementary kids and got a job at a middle school. I also told her that I had no respect for Kelly and some of the things she’s done. By the end of the conversation it sounded like she agreed with what I was doing and said to call her if I needed any help with anything. That was quite nice.
I wonder how much I’ll have to post without much to complain about? After all, this blog is built on complaints. Without complaints I’m nothing.
I don’t know when my departure will become public knowledge. I won’t tell anyone. It’s up to Kelly to break the news. I can understand it if nothing is said yet as she won’t want to frighten the parents with the news that their greatest teacher is leaving.
Last night when I told Kelly I was resigning she said she wanted to talk to the agency and then continue our conversion the next day. Today was the next day and nothing was mentioned. Business same as usual.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home