Martin's South Korea Living!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

IT CAN BE TOUGH WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE

This has been the question that has been puzzling me for a long time. I am really beginning to despair of ever knowing. Do all people know what they want? Of course not, so why should I be different? Because I want to be.

This is my fourth day of sitting in the teacher’s room while exams go on. Is it boring? Let’s just say it’s a battle to keep my eye’s open. There is only so much small talk you can make. I find I’m getting more tired every day so it’s either I’m getting sick (I sound like I’m getting a cold), or the boredom is tiring me out.

Next week is a full teaching week, but the last one until near the end of August. I don’t think I’ve gotten into the swing of things due to the sporadic schedule since I’ve started. I don’t think I’ve worked a full week since I arrived here.

So, I don’t have much to write about these days. I believe that Lou successfully diagnosed my car problem from the safety and comfort of his own home. All I know is that what he told me to do is working, so I thank him very much.

So, what’s new? Nothing. I just am waiting until it’s time to go home and I can go to sleep. Tonight is dinner at Bennigan’s with Mee Kyung. That should be fun. I’m looking forward to it. It’s not much but I’ll take what I can get.

I wish I had more to say but it’s just not flowing today. Maybe tomorrow. Who knows?

1 Comments:

Blogger XXX said...

Hi Martin,

You are most welcome. Thank you.

Have you been trying to learn the Korean language? Would that not help to pass the time? Or maybe that would only increase the frustration level. I'd have given up a long time ago.

Next week should keep you on the alert.

Maybe something more will come of Mee Kyung.

Take care.

:-)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home