AND THE COUGH GOES ON
Cough, cough, cough. That’s how most of my day is spent. I’m making my most half-assed effort yet at teaching because of the way I feel and talking makes me cough. Breathing makes me cough. Coughing makes me cough. You get the idea.
The not too bright kids at 4PM continue to amaze me with their not-too-brightness. I just jabber away at them asking them if they can miraculously read now, or if they are having trouble finding someone to copy their work from. Their lack of effort is amazing. But guess what? I won’t have to deal with them soon.
I think I fell asleep in school a couple of times today. I am just so out of it. In one class I just said do the exercises in your workbook. I think 2 of the kids fell asleep. I didn’t care since I don’t want to talk much anyhow.
It seems I’m giving a speech at Leah’s wedding. For a change, I’ve already started to think of some ideas for it. I will have to be sentimental, humorous, entertaining, and welcoming to the son-in-law. However, I’m talented so I should be able to pull it off.
I hate to leave gaps in the weekday blog entries so it’s just this short one. I have to have a major cough and it makes it difficult to type. I think I’ll watched “Unleashed” with Jet Li now. Once again, I can be truly pathetic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home