OFF TO TAIPEI
I was going to post tonight but I've run out of time. I have to be up in 5 hours to catch my plane to Taipei. I have no hotel booked so I'm sweating a little. However, it's 80 degrees there so I'll be sweating more.
I come back Monday morning for another exciting week of work. My highlight yesterday was I found a Subway sandwich shop on my way home from work. Yippee! It will give me a change of pace to have one of those babies once a week. Is my life pathetic, or what?
My life sucks. Maybe Taiwan will refresh it. I know nothing about Taiwan and I expect I won't know much when I return. I will probably buy some things made in Taiwan so that should be exciting to buy quality at the source.
I'll write Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home